WooCommerce Alipay Cross Border Payment Gateway is a WooCommerce Extension being distributed by WooCommerce.com & Automattic (previously known as WooThemes). WooCommerce Alipay Cross Border Payment Gateway allows you to tap into the 1.3 billion-person Chinese market.
Information & Requirements
- PHP 5.3
With 700 million users, Alipay is the most-used payment gateway in China, dwarfing all others, including PayPal. With the Alipay Cross-Border plugin, your website will be able to accept payments from residents and businesses inside Mainland China using a payment method they are familiar and comfortable with. It accounts for roughly half of all online payment transactions within China.
This one plugin alone will give you access to a massive potential customer base.
It’s easy to use and set up and Alipay provides free testing services so you can be sure it’s working properly prior to putting it into use.
WooCommerce Alipay Cross Border Payment Gateway Features:
- Standard WooCommerce approved payment gateway.
- Quick easy setup. Just enter your Alipay “Partner ID” and “Security Code” into the settings screen.
- Fully integrated into WooCommerce (with standard Woocommerce Payment Gateway Settings screen, adapted for Alipay).
- Fully supports the Alipay test account. The Merchant can use this to perform FREE test transactions (to check that the plugin, and their Alipay account, are both setup and working correctly).
- Includes comprehensive documentation. This documentation is translated into the 64 languages supported by Google Translate, which is important, since the Alipay payment screens are in Chinese only (with NO translations available). The screens are also quite complicated since Alipay not only takes security seriously, but also support a wide variety of Mainland China payment methods and cards. Thus, navigating and using these screens is next to impossible for those who don’t read Chinese. But with our multi-language documentation and screenshots, it becomes quite straightforward.